Many foreign citizens from EU and non-EU countries decide to move to Ireland every year. In order to help them, our team of lawyers provides tailored immigration services in accordance with their needs and requests.
We are here to put our knowledge to your service, however, in order to find out what we do and how we can help you, we invite you to read about us and our team of immigration lawyers in Ireland. Feel free to ask us any questions you have about moving to Ireland.
The services provided by our immigration lawyers in Ireland
We have been in the legal field for years now and our main goal is to guide and help citizens of all nationalities to immigrate to Ireland. For this purpose, we come to your aid with the following services:
- assistance in obtaining a work permit in Ireland, which is one of the most requested services we come across;
- legal guidance in obtaining temporary and permanent residence permits in Ireland;
- corporate immigration services for those who want to move here by starting an Irish company;
- investment immigration services dedicated to high net worth individuals interested in entering golden visa programs;
- assistance in applying for Irish citizenship in accordance with your immigration status;
- tailored support in preparing the immigration documents and their submission with the Irish authorities.
We strive to offer complete services that fit the needs of clients, and this is why when first in contact with our immigration lawyer in Ireland, you will be asked various questions in order to establish the best approach for you. Based on this evaluation, we will be able to come with a suitable solution.
You can rely on us for obtaining a work permit in Ireland
Applying for an employment pass is one of the best ways to immigrate to Ireland and our lawyers are here to help with the following:
- making sure you understand all there is to know about all types of work permits available in Ireland;
- checking to see if you meet the requirements to apply for an employment permit;
- due diligence services if you have signed a labor contract with an Irish company that needs to be verified;
- support in preparing the documents required by the immigration authorities in Ireland.
Our immigration lawyer in Ireland will first explain all the types of work permits available, and this is a step you can complete before applying for a job with a local company. We will make sure you understand the annual salary you need to obtain in order to qualify for such a permit and all the adjacent steps you need to complete for a successful immigration procedure to Ireland.
Immigrate to Ireland based on an Irish residence permit
Ireland is one of the easiest countries to move to in Europe which is why we invite you to check all your residency options and among these choose the one suiting you best. For this purpose, you can establish a meeting or schedule a call with our immigration lawyer and find out all the details about relocating to Ireland. We will make sure we present all the options, all the requirements, and come with the best solution in accordance with your status. It is important to note that there are different conditions for moving to Ireland for EU and non-EU citizens. This is why it is so important to understand how you need to proceed.
Our immigration services in Ireland are personalized, so you will benefit from all the support to move here as soon as possible.
Corporate immigration to Ireland
Ireland is open to foreign investors and high net worth individuals, which is why it offers both entrepreneur and golden visas which offer easy access to residence and Irish citizenship. If you plan on immigrating to Ireland for business purpose, you need to consider the following:
- the Start-up Entrepreneur Visa is available for those willing to invest at least 75,000 euros in an innovative project;
- the Golden Visa Scheme implies a minimum investment of 1 million euros in various assets;
- an endowment in a philanthropic project can imply a lower investment of 500,000 euros under the same Golden Visa;
- the investment must be maintained for a minimum of 3 years in order to obtain the Irish residence permit.
Our immigration lawyer in Ireland can help you move to this county based on this much-sought program.
Why choose our lawyers in Ireland?
Our experience speaks on our behalf, however, in order to convince yourselves we invite you to reach out to us and ask everything you need to know. We are specialized in various areas of the immigration law and we will find a suitable solution to your case in the shortest time possible because time matters not only for you but also for us.
Do not hesitate to contact us for personalized assistance if you are interested in immigration to Ireland.