Ireland is one of the most prolific economies in Europe and also a member of the European Union. These two attributes attract great numbers of foreign citizens from EU and non-EU countries who want to immigrate to Ireland on a permanent basis and obtaining Irish citizenship.
We are a dedicated team of immigration lawyers in Ireland who have a deep knowledge of the legislation and who can provide you with tailored assistance in obtaining various types of visas.
In the process of relocating to Ireland the support of professionals is essential, which is why below we present you with the main services our immigration lawyers offer you. You can rely on us for guidance in applying for an array of visas and residence permits in accordance with your needs.
Types of visas presented by our immigration lawyer in Ireland
Those who want to immigrate to Ireland have several options, among which the residence permit is the most sought, as it allows foreign nationals to live and work here; a residence permit issued on a permanent basis also allows the possibility of applying for Irish citizenship. It is useful to note that the visas available for relocating to Ireland are issued for general and special purposes.
The following types of residence permits can be obtained in Ireland:
- employment residence permits for non-EU citizens who need to immigrate to Ireland based on a labor contract;
- student visas available for foreign students enrolled in Irish universities and which allows the holder to work based on a part-time contract in Ireland;
- spouse or civil partner visa for non-EU and non-EEA citizens married to Irish nationals;
- Schengen visas which are granted to persons seeking to relocate to Schengen countries, Ireland being one of them;
- visas and residence permits for businesspersons and entrepreneurs – Ireland has several and our immigration lawyer in Ireland can help you obtain this type of visa.
There are also special categories of visas that can be obtained in Ireland, one of the most sought being related to specific professions, such as the medical one. The stamp 0 permit, visas for refugees, asylum seekers, and victims of domestic violence also enter the category of special permits.
If you have questions about any of the residence permits presented above, our immigration lawyer in Ireland will answer them to the point.
Assistance in applying for a residence permit in Ireland
Because the residence permit allows foreign citizens to work and live here, our immigration lawyer in Ireland can help various categories of nationals apply for it. The Irish residence permit is required:
- for foreign citizens coming from non-EU and non-EEA countries;
- for foreign citizens who intend to stay in Ireland for more than 90 days (3 months);
- for foreigners who are at least 16 years old.
Minors under the age of 16 do not need to register with the Irish immigration authorities until they become of age.
There are several documents that need to be provided by those seeking immigration to Ireland, and among these are:
- the valid passport;
- proof of insurance;
- proof of sufficient funds for self-sustenance (a bank statement);
- documents showing the reason for moving to Ireland.
Our immigration lawyer in Ireland can review your application and guide you on all the documents you need to provide when relocating here. We can also support you in preparing the papers you need to submit when applying for a visa for Ireland.
Guidance in obtaining an employment permit in Ireland
Foreign citizens from non-EU countries have the possibility to immigrate to Ireland based on an employment permit. However, they must meet certain criteria in order to qualify for such a visa. Among these are having an annual wage of at least 30,000 euros (exceptions are available for certain categories of applicants where the minimum remuneration is 27,000 euros).
This Irish residence permit is issued for a period of 2 years and can be prolonged until permanent residence can be obtained. After becoming a permanent resident, the foreigner can verify the conditions for Irish citizenship if he or she considers this steps as well.
If you would like to immigrate to Ireland through a general employment permit, do not hesitate to discuss it with one of our lawyers.
Assistance in business immigration in Ireland
Entrepreneurs from foreign states have several investment options that allow them to permanently move to Ireland. Among these, we present the following:
- the Immigrant Investor Program which requires a minimum injection of capital of 1 million euros;
- the Start-Up Entrepreneur Program which requires a minimum investment of 50,000 euros;
- the Irish Diaspora Loan Fund which also requires a minimum investment of 1 million euros;
- Real Estate Investment Trusts and endowments which require at least 2 million euros, respectively 500,000 euros injections in various projects.
You can obtain more information on programs for investors seeking to immigrate to Ireland from our immigration lawyers.
Immigration lawyers in Ireland – why us?
If you want to immigrate in Ireland, you can rely on us for fast responses to all your queries completed by attention put in each case individually. We are a team of lawyers specialized in various Irish immigration issues, which is why your visa application will be in safe hands.
Apart from our experience, diligence and care for our clients are what recommend us.
Do not hesitate to contact our immigration lawyer in Ireland who can guide you on the best type of Irish residence permit available in your case.